Jövő héten lesz a gyülekezeti gyerektábor, aminek a végén mindenki egy igés lapot, meg pár apró meglepetést szokott kapni ajándékba. Ezeket évek óta én csinálom meg, de idén az igés lap helyett igés kő lesz a meglepetés :D
Gondoltam megmutatom nektek is, mert szerintem nagyon jól néznek ki így együtt :) (Reméljük a táborozók nem olvassák ezt a bejegyzést :D)
***
My church's kids' camp will be next week, on what's last day we traditionally hand out Bible-verse-cards and oher small gifts. It's been my duty for a couple years now but this year 'stead of papers, we'll be giving away Bible verses written on pebbles :D I decided to show you some pics because they look pretty good put together :D (Let's just hope, that campers aren't reading this post :D)
***
My church's kids' camp will be next week, on what's last day we traditionally hand out Bible-verse-cards and oher small gifts. It's been my duty for a couple years now but this year 'stead of papers, we'll be giving away Bible verses written on pebbles :D I decided to show you some pics because they look pretty good put together :D (Let's just hope, that campers aren't reading this post :D)
Összesen 43 darabot készítettem, még lehet, hogy írok párat.
Azért el is szórakoztam velük pár napig, de megérte :) Remélem a gyerekek is értékelni fogják :D
***
I made 43 altogether but it's not impossible that I'll write a few more.
It took several days but it was worth it. I hope the kids will appreciate it :) I hope the kids will appreciate it :D
***
I made 43 altogether but it's not impossible that I'll write a few more.
It took several days but it was worth it. I hope the kids will appreciate it :) I hope the kids will appreciate it :D
Nincsenek megjegyzések :
Megjegyzés küldése