HÁTIZSÁK NYÁRRA :) / BACKPACK FOR SUMMER :)
Még régebben kezdem el kidíszíteni ezt a turis darabot, méghozzá pirográffal. Itt megnézhetitek a kezdeteket :)
I started decorating this second-hand piece a while ago with pyrograph. You can see the beginning here
:)
Bár először kicsit féltem, ugyanis a pirográf 500 °C-ra melegedik fel, szóval nem lehet túl jó érzés, ha valamilyen baleset folytán az ember bőréhez ér...
De aztán egészen belejöttem, és szerintem könnyebb a bőrön használni, mint fán.:)
A végeredménnyel pedig teljesen elégedett vagyok. :)
***
Though I was somewhat fearful in the start, since the pyrograph's temperature reaches 500 °C, so it might
But later on I got quite good at it and I figured, that it was much easier to use on leather, than on wood.:)
And the result is more than satisfying.:)
not feel utterly pleasant to accidentally get it in contact with my skin..
***
Though I was somewhat fearful in the start, since the pyrograph's temperature reaches 500 °C, so it might
But later on I got quite good at it and I figured, that it was much easier to use on leather, than on wood.:)
And the result is more than satisfying.:)
not feel utterly pleasant to accidentally get it in contact with my skin..

Nincsenek megjegyzések :
Megjegyzés küldése